Polyfoam Roofboard Super
For inverted, flat and green roofs
The declared thermal conductivity of Polyfoam Roofboard Super is 0.034 or 0.36W/mK.
- Excellent thermal performance
- 15mm lap joint
- High compressive strength
- Highly resistant to water absorption
- Able to resist repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Tough and durable, not easily damaged
- Dimensionally stable
- Thermal performance of an inverted roof is improved when used in conjunction with Polyfoam Slimline Zero Membrane
Polyfoam Roofboard Super is used for the thermal insulation of flat roofs and can be used:
- in roofs subject to high loads such as roof top car parks
- in an inverted roof below ballast or paving slabs (1)
- in a green/garden roof
- in a flat roof with a single ply membrane
(1) See also the separate datasheet of Polyfoam Roofboard Super
Polyfoam Roofboard Super represents no known threat to the environment and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and a Global Warming Potential of less than five. Polyfoam Roofboard Super is non bio-degradable and 100% recyclable.
The continuous service temperature limits of Polyfoam Roofboard Super is up to +70º C.
Polyfoam Roofboard Super is highly resistant to compression and withstands both occasional and long term static loads. The high compressive strength and rigidity of the boards allows a range of ballast materials including gravel, soil and concrete slabs to be used as part of the construction. Load bearing construction elements should be designed to adequately support the combination of imposed and dead loads without creating excessive deflection.
The water vapour resistivity of Polyfoam Roofboard Super is 750MNs/g.m when tested in accordance with BS EN 12086.
Polyfoam Roofboard Super has a moisture absorption 0.7% by volume when tested in accordance with EN 12087 and can be laid in standing water or up against wet concrete with negligible impact on the performance of the product.
Handling and storage
Polyfoam Roofboard Super is easy to handle and install, is supplied in four sided packaging designed to be easily recognised and is labelled with identifying product and manufacturing data. Ensure the board product is not stored close to open flames or other ignition sources and avoid volatile organic compounds and chemicals such as solvents.
Polyfoam Roofboard Super should not be left exposed to prolonged sunlight as this will result in surface degradation. When outside storage for extended periods is required cover the products with opaque/light coloured sheeting.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)|
|Thickness (mm)||Declared Thermal conductivity|